1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sell iPhone 6

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mfh647, Mar 16, 2015.

1. mfh647

mfh647 Visitor

Hello,
    Good afternoon everybody, I found the website CellBeach.com sell iphones and I want to sell my iphone 6 for a good price. Can anyone please tell me how trusted they are?

#1 mfh647, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

If your main goal is PvP, I have no advice
    For PvM, nothing beats a gargoyle mage with mysticism, especially if you can add some bard skills - Mysticism, Focus, Magery, Meditation, Music, Discordance, Provocation. Your rising colossus will tear up about anything not specifically designed to resist summons, your discordance will weaken it, and you can provoke other monsters onto it or onto each other to keep them out of the way. Being a gargoyle, you can fly in and out of the action quickly. Another advantage is you can do it with a fairly inexpensive outfit - barbed leather for meditation, all 70s resists, 40 Lower Mana Cost, as much mana regeneration as you can get (10 or 15 is good) should only cost you a couple million. You can make that killing stuff while building up your skills. Ask around for help in chat for making or buying the armor if you don't have your own craftsman

Shady Ghost likes this.
  3. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

6x120
    discord
    music
    myst
    focus
    mage
    spell weave

awesome farmer and peerless temp, discord the mobs, drops RCs for dmg and you have full myst to cast w/ slayer books. Then you use your spellweaving end for boss killing. Defense is a mage weapon, magery for heals and invis. As for armor.. it's actually easier to make garg suits then human/elf these days. I don't have a whole lot of experience with them but everyone I know who plays gargs says it's super easy to make the suit. My friend made mine in less then half an hour.

Remember there is no Eval on this template, so magery is only used for healing, utility spells (teleport/dispel/invis etc.). The only offensive spell available to your from magery is mindblast and poison. The myst end is enough direct damage tho, mostly casting bombards at monsters (similar to an e bolt but is physical damage) and some energy eagles (similar to fireballs), and of course hailstorms/ nether cyclones for groups.

You could drop spellweave for eval easy but WoD is awesomely strong vs peerless mobs, I used to swap them back and forth but ended up just staying with SW.