1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sell me your dried flowers, and no one gets hurt - *edit: received*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking for these kind

[​IMG]

Or these kind

[​IMG]

As a side note, does anyone know if these can still be obtained currently?

Anyway, let me know what you have...or I may start taking randomly selected hostages. [​IMG]

Oh yeah, this is in fact a deco emergency!

-Skylark

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

I've got some Sky, how many are you needing?

No idea whether they are still spawning in Glow herb shops or not.

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you need to find some one to unlock chest in moonglow then a thief that will steal them out of crates

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I am looking for at least 10 or so, but any you can spare would be great. [​IMG]

-Skylark

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

Is it just those two types you want? The white ones look like flowers too although they're onions. I'll put three types in a bag and icq you in a minute or two.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Some one come unlock these chests!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks to Shalimar's quick action, I can now release the group of NEW "volunteers" that were um, "exploring" my basement filled with piles of practice lockpick chests, and pack animals with bottles on them. [​IMG]

-Skylark

P.S. @Kelmo: thanks, I have 100 lockpicking on Kestrel, but sadly my UO geography does not match my deco skills...I was trying to figure out where the Moonglow herb shop was located, when Shalimar spared me the need. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles*

9. Guest

Guest Guest

For future reference:

Herbal Splendor
    (42°53'N 142°19'W)

SW corner of the maze, between the inn and the alchemist shop.

I have a char on Europa that steals them, except there I can use magic unlock and telekinesis.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, Petra! I prefer a blaze coated GPS system, but I guess I can learn to use coordinates, too. [​IMG]

-Skylark

11. evilomorthan

evilomorthan Guest

sky i think i know which flowers you're looking for. i charge $50 per 1/4 ounce

=D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

sky i think i know which flowers you're looking for. i charge $50 per 1/4 ounce

=D

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an enormous crocus garden to be able to offer that much saffron!

-Skylark