1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Sell stealable arti´s*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Selling the following stealable items - please icq me with an offer - 314397697

single swordstands AR8 both fac.
    double swordstands AR8/9 - ( also Red´s )
    Budda Sculp.
    Fish Sculp. AR8
    Flowers
    Saddle
    Leather Tunic AR 9
    Lamps

2. il buy some of them, message me or icq me

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I will offer 250K for the saddle. I have a deco project in mind, that it will work well in. I am not using ICQ anymore, so hopefully you can consider offers here.

Are the lamps the Doom black lamp posts?

Also, do you by any chance have some of the daily rares stealable hay?

-Skylark

4. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Skylark,

Charlyboy got a vendor in my Luna shack sitting on the second floor. He might have a saddle on there. The Lamp Posts are plain colored and yes he got lots of hay. I can't access his vendor tho .. you gotta wait until tomorrow tho. He ain't online at the moment.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, great, thanks for the info. I will run by there and look when I get home. What is your vendor shop named, and which part of Luna? I haven't really been on in the last 6 months other than to fetch something for other people now and then.

-Skylark

6. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Second house south of the old Pawn Shop. That's on the west side, inner Circle. It's the fishermen shack with a pool in the middle.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

With Marodeur's directions, I found your shop.

I bought the Doom lamp posts, and saddle. There were some things still on there though, like the flowers, sword displays, fish sculptures in both directions, and armor displays if anyone is still looking for these items.

-Skylark