1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sell Suit Group

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by craze49, Apr 27, 2009.

1. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, right now I'm a two-face lvl 10. I am looking for 1 or more toons to help me work on sell suits. I can't work on it bymyself because I am lureless and can't solo the factory. If anyone is intrested let me know. If you're maxed and just like beeting the factory thats good two :D

2. Sometimes if you go into NR and just wait there, toons invite you to do a factory. Thats how i do it, and its quicker than waiting for a group to get set up and that, its less hassle.

3. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nuty River is always full and I rarely have a friend on in river. Also I was hoping to max/get to holly with another stratics member. Thanks anyway.

4. If you want you can SF someone who has a parked toon, or even me, im always in river, afk or busy.

5. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Really? I'll PM you a code.

6. I entered the code on my pig, hes active, but my mouse is more active. Dont worry, you'll get NR from me though.

7. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok Thanks

8. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I can work sell with you. I can't take codes yet otherwise I forfeit my free time. I'll probably be on for beanfest. Can friend each other then.

9. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok thanks. I remember I went to your maxing cash run. What time zone are you in?

10. She Played A different toontown sever, so im sure shes on different time zones.

11. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

GMT +8.

I play mornings and evenings when I can.