1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 110 Necro Scroll

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nexus, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I "acquired" a 110 Necromancy Scroll courtesy of the [GIL] guild and if anyone would like to purchase it please send me a PM with an offer.

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

And by acquired your mean they left it on the ground after the spawn??? I mean who even keeps 110's. Whoa major accomplishment for you pal. :loser:

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Nah they didn't toss it...but who knows someone might want it...Since I'm a recent new comer to Siege I have no interest in Spring Cleaning points...if nothing else someone might want it for that. Besides why wait for them to toss them on the ground...it's more fun just taking them from their packs and seeing who chases me.

4. Limlight

Limlight Guest

lol...welcome to Siege Nexus...enjoy guys like this.

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

You get them everywhere...some people just want you to :bowdown: for them....oh well..