1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 11k PoT

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I want to sell it all in one go, but I'll take offers on moderate amount (5k).

2. Just Do It

Just Do It Visitor

two million gold

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sorry buddy, you don't have a clue and your bid is rejected.

Maybe I should have said serious bids only.

4. Just Do It

Just Do It Visitor

The 2m bid was for 5k worth your aware of that correct?

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You should have more words in your replies then. Say what you are talking about, explanation!, do not just say words.

I'll keep your offer under advisement. The current single selling price is 1k per.. but I do want to unload these.

6. Just Do It

Just Do It Visitor

There is vendors that sell it cheaper than 1k per

Your post had selling 11k and selling 5k worth

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Hence why I said I am taking offers. Did I give a firm price per? No. But I am asking for a quote on a definite amount, not just shout outs like "2 mil." You sounded like a troll, and I'm not sure you're not.

2 mil for 5k means 400 per.. I am willing to accept your bid, it doesn't mean I'll sell for that amount.

And per the usual disclaimer, I don't have to honor any bid I deem acceptable, such as 2 mil for 5000.

8. Just Do It

Just Do It Visitor

bid retracted

9. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

That hurts me so badly.. underbidding (without initial explanation of the amount they're bidding on) really cuts my nuts.

I am not in a rush to sell, but I will take any reasonable offers (A specified amount of gold for a specified amount of PoT)

Otherwise they can sit in my bankbox, happy as a clam (not a Gulf Coast clam).

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Apologies for ripping into an obvious underbidder who doesn't have a clue.. I will consider all reasonable offers, above 40% of market price.

11. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Hello sir, What are you selling? 11k of each potion?

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure if he's talking about potions or powders of translocation. Not sure who would ever want 11k POT but whatev...