1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 120 Magery

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by T'Sai, Sep 25, 2009.

1. T'Sai

T'Sai Guest

Starting bid 4 mil..

Buy out is 8 mil.

It's currently on my vendor named Stratics Sales located the very SE corner of Luna, inside the walls.

Help a poor boy build his bankroll...:thumbup:

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

You might want to rethink this... anyone that has 12 million already has 120 magery.

Just did not want you to get your hopes up. I have been wrong before...

3. Blindside

Blindside Guest

120 magery is like 3 to 4 mill sorry to disappoint

4. T'Sai

T'Sai Guest

Based on initial feedback, I've adjusted the price range. I've recently seen 3 people looking for a scroll and atleast one or two offering 4 mil.. Thanks for the feed-back, this is one of the reasons I dread selling things... I've never been good at virtual pricing..:dunce:

5. I offer 2.5 , thought you could make these with the new expansion ?

6. Blindside

Blindside Guest

look.... 8 mill is still to much if you want keep it at that and see how many people post...NONE its a recession :pint: i hate :fight: peoples dream

7. T'Sai

T'Sai Guest

I put the buyout at 8, not the starting bid. I wasn't expecting the buyout price to be snatched up.. I figured someone would offer the min and it would creep a bit from there. If no-one wants it, that's cool. :pint:

8. Blindside

Blindside Guest

ok sounds good all you will get is 4mill maybe 4.5 :eyes:

9. Oczko

Oczko Guest

I bought one a for 4 mill. If I was selling the scroll I would honestly take nothing less than that unless I was selling it to a friend/guild mate.

10. RoyBorgen

RoyBorgen Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I bid 4 mill

11. T'Sai

T'Sai Guest

Shot you a PM Roy.