1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 15,000 Iron Ingots

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by The Craftsman, Apr 4, 2009.

1. The Craftsman

The Craftsman Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Selling 15,000 Iron ingots: 450k Gold.

ICQ 383235

Craftsman

2. The Craftsman

The Craftsman Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Surely someone on Siege must be in need of ingots?

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've had about 30,000 on a vendor for over 2 weeks and none of them have moved. . not sure what's going on.

4. Nabber

Nabber Guest

I do not pay 30 gold per ingot, to be honest the only reason to buy bulk ingots is to fill iron armor and weapon bods. Normal (not exceptional) BoDs can be filled cheaper by simply buying the requested items from an NPC smith. I have books with nothing but Bods that are not worth it to fill.

Add to this the fact that with .1 smithing and .1 tailoring you always get normal simple bods and you can get them every hour and there are simply plenty of simple bods available as timer resets.

That being said, I buy ingots on my shopping trips when I find them at reasonable (IMO) prices.

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can get a new BOD everytime you turn one in. I do not even collect BODs anymore. I just chain them out when I fill like doing them. All those wortless cloth and weapon bods do have a use now.

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I know Pwn/Soulweaver sells at 25 per, so that might want to be your target range.

7. Nabber

Nabber Guest

I think you missed what I was trying to say, I collect easy to fill bods on accounts/characters with .1 smithing and tailoring and fill them from NPC vendors to use as timer resets on my crafter. The Bods that the collectors (.1 tradeskill) get are never exceptional and always Iron or regular cloth, so they are easier and cheaper to fill from NPC vendors than they are to craft items to fill the bods.

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I am.

It´s just that I don´t have any gold to spend on ingots atm. If I did I would buy them...

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yea, I misunderstood you. I just wanted to make sure you knew abotut he timer re-set.

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'll take them. I need iron for bone machete, shuriken, bola, blacksmith add ons and the like. With my new duties at Stratics finding time to mine is hard. They're a bit more expensive than I'd like, but I need them, so I'll pay it.