1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 18x18 Beautifully Customized House Near Luna!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Doomsday, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Guest

Outer House
    (Click for Larger Image)

[​IMG]

1st Floor
    (Click for Larger Image)
    [​IMG]

2nd Floor
    (Click for Larger Image)
    [​IMG]

3rd Floor
    (Click for Larger Image)
    [​IMG]

Taking offers now, I'd like at least 3m for it just because I find the design took me quiete awhile. My ICQ is 283710309 thanks! :thumbup1:

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Ummm, nobody is going to give you 3 mil for your time, nor that place. Sorry, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...la

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Doomsday,

In reality, you are probably going to be better off simply demolishing to get the value back. You might get someone willing to pay the value or a bit more but unlikely to make much profit. 18X18 plots out in the sticks are not scarce on Siege, and it is less hassle to find a spot and place rather than do a trade for most people.

I placed an 18X18 in a better spot than that ("better" in terms of proximity to a moongate) within 10 minutes of reactivating one of my accounts a few months ago.

Also...I suggest you visit the Homes & Castles forum even in its current bare bones state on these new, hopefully temporary forums.

-Skylark

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!