1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling 2 Houses next of Lady Tang's BookStore (Malas)

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by MrMarcus, Nov 2, 2010.

1. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

Asking 25 Mil each.

The closest one to BookStore is 18x17 and the other one next to it is 18x18.

It's a great opportunity for someone who wants to start a market, since The BookStore has
    a nice reputation and constant traffic through the area.

Contact me via ICQ @455-1534
    You still can PM me, but you are sure to be replyed faster with ICQ.

First come, first served!

Good Luck!
  2. BobbyBoggie

BobbyBoggie Visitor

Oct 10, 2010

What happened to this big event u where having?
  3. surge9909

surge9909 Guest

Re: Selling House next of Lady Tang's

is it 18 x 18? I am unfamiliar with the area you are speaking off. Sorry I am just coming back to the game after being away eight years.
  4. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

I were cleaning the houses for the last 3 days... Like I told in my House cleaning post, I took several days, on and off, cleaning the houses.

sorry to hear that you missed it :(
  5. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

I have one 18x17 and one 18x18

if you go out from Luna from the West gate. Deviate a bit to the S-W you can't miss it
  6. Sept

Sept Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 7, 2004
    Hi, I tried contacting you several times by ICQ.

I am interested in the 18*18. I have checked the plot out and am happy with it. If you want to contact me please either PM me or use ICQ 649 140 519.

7. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

I received a request, but no msg.
    I replyed, but no answer.

I'm sorry
  8. surge9909

surge9909 Guest

I will buy them both...I sent you a couple icq messages yesterday. My icq is 616-435-938
  9. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

Both sold!

-Thanks to my neighboor Ainowena, who aquired my main house for her second account. Congrats! Take care of it. (Don't forget to fix the plumbery, haha ;))

-Thanks to Retrorider who bough my secondary house for his guildmate. A very kind act that shall be done more oftenly amongs players. Take care of it!