1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

selling 2 keeps lots of items!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_mo'gluk, Nov 27, 2007.

1. as I am collapsing two accounts I picked up I will be deactivating accounts and the keeps have too many items for me to keep one is a treasure hunt keep with hundreds of scrolls the other is a just a weapon keep and extra stuff mainly archers and "stuff"
  2. Tark_Smash

Tark_Smash Guest

Where are they?
  3. NE of melisande

and Orc fort Yew
  4. these keeps are mainly for a new char who wants a keep youwill not fund super uber weapons as I have removed those.... although the TH keep does have about 50+ ingenious scrolls
  5. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

if nothing else ill make a home for the ingenious scrolls, but I don't have an account for the keep.
  6. hey mo, its cash, i want that fort, let me know
  7. Khaza

Khaza Guest

How much does a keep go for??
  8. pretty much offer me something nice and its yours
  9. Rykus

Rykus Guest

I could use a 4th keep. I'd be happy to hold onto the one at the Orc Fort until you want it back, and you know you will. [​IMG]
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya, I wouldn't mind having the orc fort keep. My brother was Nib'gurb, leader of the zerkers for a long time.