1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 2 x Europa (Gold) Royal Brit Guard Sashes..Auction Ended 3.00pm

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Auction for both or split em for highest bids...sashes on europa still

Auction ends Sunday night (at west usa time= uohall board time 3.00pm 15.00) which will be 11.00pm 23.00 uk time

Both on Europa and are both unblessed!!

Winner simonovsk @12.5m for both= 6.25m each

2. Guest

Guest Guest

On europa 2-5m on other shards ive sold some for 6-8m
    Also partly depends on when they were given out and if they are cut-able (if you remember that)

3. Treyster has a bunch of diff colored Brit Guard Sashes on his vendor at 12mil per. Maybe prices have gone up since the estimates in the previous replies are well below those on the vendor I see on Atlantic.

4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Aye, and they are selling too....this is ATL tho....pure white, europa gold, and oceania purple are the 3 that ive been stocking, sold 1 set so far

5. Ive seen one sell on GL for 15, but Id say the avg ball park of 7-10. Depending if they can still be cut or not, unblessed ones usually sell for more.

6. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Depending if they can still be cut or not

[/ QUOTE ]

why would that matter? lol....if you cut them they just turn into bandies =/

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll pay 5m each on europa.

8. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Depending if they can still be cut or not

[/ QUOTE ]

why would that matter? lol....if you cut them they just turn into bandies =/

[/ QUOTE ]

because some people like to believe it can be cut into cloth...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

you just need tailoring skill to cut it into cloth...

10. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

you just need tailoring skill to cut it into cloth...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay, they all turn into bandies now....or atleast they did.....

11. its simple, if you have tailoring and the sash is cuttable, it will turn into cloth, if you dont have tailoring and the sash is cuttable you will get bandies

12. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

What im saying, is i have a 120 tailor and the last time i tried to cut a sash i got bandies, and i thought they did that for a reason, because ppl were cutting them to make robes and such, I thought that was their way of fixing it?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyways who in there right mind would cut up a bit of old history!!!

Highest bid by pm 11m = Simonovsk

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyways who in there right mind would cut up a bit of old history!!!

Highest bid by pm 11m = Simonovsk

15. Guest

Guest Guest

who giv3es a damn about cutting em!! these are shad history!! given out to players by EMs who defended the realm!!!!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

who giv3es a damn about cutting em!! these are shad history!! given out to players by EMs who defended the realm!!!!

17. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think there are 2 different kinds of those, some [blessed], some not. It may have to do with which are cuttable into cloth and which will turn into bandies...

18. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think there are 2 different kinds of those, some [blessed], some not. It may have to do with which are cuttable into cloth and which will turn into bandies...

19. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

None of them came out blessed, you had to use a CBD to bless them

and THP alot of ppl who buy these (used to) and might still care alot about whether or not they are cuttable simply because you can make sweet ass looking clothing with them.

the coolest ones have obviously been killed off (pure white and europa) but other cool ones still remain, Baby Blue from Pac, and Neon Purple from Oceania....

20. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

and THP alot of ppl who buy these (used to) and might still care alot about whether or not they are cuttable simply because you can make sweet ass looking clothing with them.

the coolest ones have obviously been killed off (pure white and europa) but other cool ones still remain, Baby Blue from Pac, and Neon Purple from Oceania....

21. Guest

Guest Guest

last time i checked older ones were cut-able (those given out till 2005, if i remember right) the newer onese could not be but into cloth at all, wether blessed or not.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

last time i checked older ones were cut-able (those given out till 2005, if i remember right) the newer onese could not be but into cloth at all, wether blessed or not.

23. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why Im glad you dont see people boasting those colors all over! I like mine [​IMG]

24. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why Im glad you dont see people boasting those colors all over! I like mine [​IMG]

25. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

same here man hehe [​IMG]

26. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

same here man hehe [​IMG]

27. Guest

Guest Guest

AlyssaDonavon- 12m by pm

28. Guest

Guest Guest

AlyssaDonavon- 12m by pm

29. Guest

Guest Guest

*small nudge* tis dropping off the second page..

30. Guest

Guest Guest

Board time(west usa) is (3.00 am) ends in 12 hours (3.00 pm)= 23.00 uk time

31. Guest

Guest Guest

ENDS IN 90 MINUTES

SELLING AT 6M EACH

32. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'll big 12.5 for the lot.

33. Guest

Guest Guest

13m for both

34. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry but real life events took me away form the end of the auction....

Seems simonovsk @12.5m won the auction just bidding before the 3.00 deadline

35. Guest

Guest Guest

That's the problem with auctions in different time zones, some of us are going to be busy with work/school [​IMG]

36. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Iam sorry but that why i set a deadline time for all to see and USE....i hate auctions that set a timeline then go over it because bids keep coming after...thats just pure greed....i set the time for 3.00pm west usa time (uohall time) so everyone can set there own timezone to it...its eay to use the uohall timeclock...

[/ QUOTE ]

My point being that I couldn't bid as I had real life obligations, where as someone else could just bid 500k right before it closes. Not like there is an E-Snipe for stratics :p

37. Guest

Guest Guest

Alas u could have pm'ed me to ''auto bid u a proxy 500k bid above anyone elses bids'' if u so had wanted...this is common practice i do beleive for auction style sales..hey if i get another soon i will let u know first shot for 6.5m....

38. Guest

Guest Guest

Indeed I could have. Never crossed my mind, my mistake.

39. I don't think you can blame a european man selling something on a european server when he sets a european auction-end-time.