1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling 20 +20 Scrolls Cheap

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

All scrolls listed at 1m on my vendor at yew gate..while they last

Added Replicas, Statues, and more
  2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Holy PvM Batman!!!

I was wondering where the hell you've been! Hi.

*Not that I've been on much.. TC has been fun*
  3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Took a 12 day trip to Italy, Austria and Germany.

*Added Silver at a nice discount rate :p
  4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008

Førsaken Guest

Really? You could have visited Nym in Germany!!!! How was the trip overall and what all did you do? If you don't mind me asking. I want to visit all those places. *jealous*
  6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Germany doesn't really count I suppose since I only saw the airport and a bus.
    Innsbruck Austria was cool especially if your into Skiing or Snowboarding since its in the heart of the Alps. I wasn't there long enough to Ski but it was unbelieveable scenery and not just the mountains :p
    Bolzano Italy is really cool too but kinda similiar to Innsbruck. We spent 3 days there and got to see some really cool things, like a real Castle that overlooks the whole city. Wine is cheap, 6-9 Euro for a liter of really good wine...bottles in the store were 2-3 euro...the kind of wine here you'd be hard pressed to find and if you did it would be a 50+ dollar bottle. Plus if you know anything about wine...well the wine there doesn't give you a hangover like in the States so its balls out all day long...walk to a site seeing spot and then grab a drink and then off to the next spot. My kinda place!
    Venice was totally different since we left the mountains and the whole Island is basically w/o roads. You walk bike or take a water taxi, those are your only choices. It's really expensive because its a tourist trap. Saw some cool stuff though, they are known for glass blowing so we got to see that being done and they hold Carnival and we bought some masks from the shop that supplied the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which was kinda cool. Again good food and wine but every night we didn't make it out of dinner w/o dropping 100 bucks. 4 Long days of walking all over the city looking at old buildings and churches and such. Personally I'm not into the whole tourist trap stuff so I prefered Bolzano and Innsbruck but it was good to experience Venice. It is definetly a neat city just because of the setup with the Canals and such.
    Basically the trip consisted of drinking eatting and walking all over creation taking over 700 pictures. We did go to a conference on Mummies because the Ice Mummy was found in the Alps and Bolzano currently hold the Exhibit and the mummy itself so we got to see that.
    I would have to say the highlight of the trip was getting up at 1am EST and walking in my door w/o my luggage at 12am EST. Nothing like 23hrs of travel to end your journey!
    I can post a few pics if your really interested in seeing the area. Some of the scenery shots we got are just ridiculous.
  7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007

8. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics
  9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest