1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 3 Side x Side 18x18's in Malas Desert!!!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by silent death197831, Nov 1, 2010.

1. silent death197831

silent death197831 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Selling 3 Side x Side 18x18's in Malas Desert!!!

I would like to start by telling you it is in the desert South of Umbra. I am asking 150 mil for the 3 OBO. I can set up vendors for the transfer or we can come up with an alternative if you like but most likly we can just transfer a 3rd of the gold at a time during the transfer.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Does this mean no more amazing holiday displays? Boo! You folks had the coolest designs. :)

3. silent death197831

silent death197831 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the wonderful comment their. We have just decided to go to a smaller quieter shard to enjoy our gaming. Atlantic has been our home for many years and we will miss it their but wanted all our homes together so that we can design bigger better homes. We have moved to Legends and are making this our new home and hope folks will still take time to create a character on Legends to check out our designs even though we are no longer on Atlantic.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Good luck on your move. I hope you two find your new home to your liking. :)