1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling 3 Zento 18x18 properties!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Lexx Merlin, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello. I am offering up to 3 Zento houses. Each are 18x18. Two of them are one in front of the other. These are great properties. I've had two of them set up for vendors/resource houses and they have brought in a lot of money. I have no buy out prices set, but I am considering trades for Atlantic property, high end pets/rare pets, and gold.

Here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking for all offers to be posted here. I will also provide contact information if you would like to ask questions. ICQ - 33502723 or PM me here. I will also be posting this thread on uoforums

2. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

Bump... All properties are still for sale. All houses are on the search sites. The vendor house has brought in a lot of sales and repeat customers :)

3. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

Looking to sell house #3. West gate of Zento, along the wall. Asking 30mil or best offer, will trade for items : Luck conj garb, Transfer Token, Lt Guard sash replica, bkits or bulk imbuing essences. ICQ me at 33502723

4. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

House #3 has been sold. I may be interested in selling the other 2 (the one in front of the other house set up) in the near future.