1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] & Selling 34 Rubble Shrooms... NICE

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Slickjack, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

And as always, you may see the items at my place on Catskills, east bridge at Umbra. I'll leave them scattered around first floor, all stoner like. The ones in the metal box are single-style... Thanks.... any offers on the collection may PM here...

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*drool*
    slickjack you certainly do have excellent collections of stuff, like these shrooms and your neon boxes. i would imagine the value of this collection exceeds 30m... if i didn't already have a rubble mushroom garden i'd put in a bid!

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nice collection, i was selling rubble mushrooms at the last rares fest for 2m per easily so u should get a hefty sum

4. Slickjack

Stratics Veteran

Many thanks for the compliments, I recently gave four groups and two singles away to the GM of my guild who needed a few for deco at her new Zento home. So, it *was* a bit more impressive a few days ago...

Nevertheless, I am running out of room and just need to cull some items....

Any one out there with serious interest, let me know, I will work a deal for the collection!

5. Slickjack

Stratics Veteran

gosh, alot of PM's today about the collection ;)

current high bid is 32m

Really enjoyed meeting some of you that dropped by the museum this morning as well!!