1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling 50% Enhance Potions rings

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all!

I have for sale few rings:

1) discordance +7, dex +4, EP 50%
    2) DCI +6%, EP 50%

First bid 120k for each get it.

Thank you.
    BR, Silver.
  2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

woulda been nice to get the one you had at a 120k buyout in the other thread, y'know, the one you said first 120k bid gets it?

don't mind that Nym got it he's my bud, but that's a messed up way to sell
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I put ring, discribes in other topic, in my vendor and send you pm message about it. Are you got it or no? Vendor is empty.

I dont get all these ring in one time. When I got one, im trying to sell. Well, now i have add two. If you want to get rings with another way, tell me that. And what about new topic... another top is down, so i start new.

So... i put these rings in vendor or you prefer another way?

BR, Silver.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Im apologize to all who making offers in this topic. I should to admit that way of this auction was wrong. All goods that i put on my vendor selling very fast.

In future, i need to change a methods of delivery goods for winners. Im still learning to work on siege market.

Please, if you still needed ecru ring, sent me a PM.

Thank you.
    BR, Silver.