1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 53 Month Red Mage For $60

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

53 Month Account

UO Assist Enabled
    UO: ML Registered

Female / Human (Character Is In Factions)
    Red With 66 Long Term Counts

Stats: (255 Cap)
    110 Str
    20 Dex
    125 Int

Skills: (720 Cap)
    120 Magery
    120 Meditation
    120 Eval Int
    120 Wrestling
    115 Resist
    100 Scribe
    25 Chiv

Soulstones:
    Full Soulstone - Blank
    Soulstone Frag (2 Charges) - 110 Spirit Speak (115 Cap)
    Soulstone Frag (1 Charge) - 100 Necromancy (115 Cap)
    Soulstone Frag (3 Charges) - Blank
    Soulstone Frag (2 Charges) - Blank
    Soulstone Frag (2 Charges) - Blank

Items:
    Shadow Dyed Scrappers Compendium: +11 Eval Int, 25% SDI, 10% LMC, 1/1 Casting
    Evil Dyed Copper Robe
    Evil Dyed Copper Cloak
    Evil Dyed Blessed Half Apron
    Evil Dyed Double Blessed Sandals
    250k Gold

I haven't bothered to see what accounts are really selling for on SP. I will take bids on it. I'm not looking at getting a whole lot for it, I will sell it for a reasonable price.

Accepting:
    Gold On Siege Or Prodo Shards (Great Lakes Preffered)
    Items On Prodo Shards (Great Lakes Preffered)
    Cash - Paypal Only (I am verified with 30+)

<font color="red"> ** Siege Gold Will Go At A 1:2.5 Ratio To Production Shards (Siege Gold Pricing @ $5 Per Mil, Prodo Shard @ $2 Per Mil)</font>

<font color="blue"> ** I have an outstanding reputation on these boards as a seller. I am sure half the people on this board can vouch for me with never having an issue. If you don't feel secure making a deal with me, you can use a broker at you own expense </font>

Thanks!

AIM: RumpyUO
    Email: RumpyUO (at) AOL (dot) com

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw a bunch of accounts sellin a few days ago.. And people were buyin [​IMG]

4. Sometimes the weekends are a little slow here, since many people are able to actually play. I'd give it some weekday-time.

5. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

ya this looks like a nice acct. be patient it will sell most likely

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Appreciate it guys. I'm just tryin to bump it up since I'm bout to head to bed just to go back to work in 4 hours. Working 3rd shift sucks. Thankfully I'm not doin school on top of it right now.

I would come back to SP too.. But with limited play time, I wanna be able to PK when I want. Which is why I am over on Great Lakes.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Can someone least tell me the value please? I dunno prices nemore :&lt;

8. Guest

Guest Guest

5 dollars...la

9. evilomorthan

evilomorthan Guest

that better not have the good suit on it =(

if it does, i'll buy it.

10. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

ok that icon of that cat eating corn rocks. Didn't it use to be animated?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Theres no suit on it.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok that icon of that cat eating corn rocks. Didn't it use to be animated?

[/ QUOTE ]

It still is on my side.

13. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    An account with 23 million attached to it just sold for $125... But that was a freak situation- I think. I would guess someone may pay ~$80?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    An account with 23 million attached to it just sold for $125... But that was a freak situation- I think. I would guess someone may pay ~$80?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh I'd say it was.

I'd probably go ahead and let this go for $60 or $60 worth of goods.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Well...the really good things are that it has max stat, 120 magery, and 120 eval scrolls already applied, which are expensive, and UOA is a nice bonus, as you have to pay $13 USD to register that for an account.

It is pretty much perma red but that probably doesn't matter to a lot of people who play Siege. $50 - $60 seems like a reasonable expectation.

Any vet reward picks available? Someone might want soulstones for the char, and that would certainly be a nice bonus.

-Skylark

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Well...the really good things are that it has max stat, 120 magery, and 120 eval scrolls already applied, which are expensive, and UOA is a nice bonus, as you have to pay $13 USD to register that for an account.

It is pretty much perma red but that probably doesn't matter to a lot of people who play Siege. $50 - $60 seems like a reasonable expectation.

Any vet reward picks available? Someone might want soulstones for the char, and that would certainly be a nice bonus.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. If there was, it woulda been listed. It has 1 full soulstone as it is right now as well. Its weird. Back in the day, I was the one listing accounts all the time and actually knew prices. Now I don't know much of anything on SP.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, things do fluctuate. There have been some really nice accounts sold recently for well under $200, that a few years ago would have gone for much higher than that price range.

Has that mage char by any chance eaten the Scrapper's recipe? That would add some value too, since that recipe can be a pain to get, and with 120 magery/100 inscription you would have a chance for making some nice spell books.

-Skylark

18. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, things do fluctuate. There have been some really nice accounts sold recently for well under $200, that a few years ago would have gone for much higher than that price range.

Has that mage char by any chance eaten the Scrapper's recipe? That would add some value too, since that recipe can be a pain to get, and with 120 magery/100 inscription you would have a chance for making some nice spell books.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

No Idea. I honestly never played the character.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone? Only availible till tomorrow.

I have a bid for $60

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Last Chance.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Cmon.. I want it gone tonight :&lt;

22. Say Rabid that acct has some very interesting stats on it. Why the rush to sell? I'm looking for a mage myself that I can modify to fit my needs yours is close. Yeah the red does'nt even bother me after all I got hook ups. So don't be gettin rid of it. This char is on Siege correct? If it's still open and the character is on siege then I could take it off your hands I've been wanting to get another acct anyway. I'll check tomorrow and post

23. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Say Rabid that acct has some very interesting stats on it. Why the rush to sell? I'm looking for a mage myself that I can modify to fit my needs yours is close. Yeah the red does'nt even bother me after all I got hook ups. So don't be gettin rid of it. This char is on Siege correct? If it's still open and the character is on siege then I could take it off your hands I've been wanting to get another acct anyway. I'll check tomorrow and post

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play SP anymore and I barely have time for UO.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Still around.. [​IMG]

25. Guest

Guest Guest

I died a bit inside today.