1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapons Selling [60] 40 SSI / Leech Composite Bows - Free Delivery To Any Server

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by SoulWeaver, Jun 14, 2014.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I am asking 300 Million Gold for this package of bows. You will have a mixture of stam leech, life leech and mana leech. This package is great for PvMing and anyone that does Events. You'll be able to make every slayer with all the great leeches for several characters and or friends & guild mates.

I will transfer this to any server the buyer wants it on. Gold will also be accepted on any server as well.

[​IMG]

2. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

these are on the good shyte vendors for 500k ea. just saying

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting I don't see any, the ones I do see have a third property on it such as a resist, stat etc.... and I sell these for 5m on my luna vendor without an issue I just burnt a ton to get PvP bows and rather unload them all at once if a PvMer or Event person is looking.

azmodanb likes this.