1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling 7 peoples faction gear!...Mastib,Morder,Ghengis,Borjigin,Virgil,Pois on Ivy!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Fanta(Siege), Dec 24, 2009.

1. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Kur Mastib
    Sir Morder
    Calibretto
    Ghengis Khan
    Borjigin Temujin
    Virgil Starkwell
    Poison Ivy

All on Duracell Buyback at Tiberius vendor house just north of yew gate

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Selling 7 peoples faction gear!...Mastib,Morder,Ghengis,Borjigin,Virgil,Pois on I

How could you loot anything from Calibretto??

He hasn't logged in for over two weeks with computer issues :spider:

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Selling 7 peoples faction gear!...Mastib,Morder,Ghengis,Borjigin,Virgil,Pois on I

These posts happen all the time. They get one item from a person in a gank or something, and every once in a while they post that they have thier gear, as to give the alure that they killed them recently.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think he claimed pwning them or anything he's jsust selling their Gear =\

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is that not what PMs are for. The whole reason to say your selling gear is to denote you killed the person. Unless he got it from an IDOC, or perhaps bought it off another vendor.

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I know i had about 20+ pieces on my vendor for a mill or two someone bought it heh

7. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Got all the gear from a account i bought... Letting people know i have it...