1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling a few things

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Midnight Rambler, Mar 11, 2008.

1. I need some cash for soulstones so I can fix my char and start playing Siege again. I guess I'll kind of auction these things, though I've got a general idea of what I want for them so I won't sell certain things if I get extreme lowball bids. Although, i'll settle for less if it's in the ballpark.

Swords of Prosperity
    Rune Beetle Carapace
    Pendant of the Maji
    Ornament of the Magician (cursed) X2
    Skeleton Statue
    Dragon Statue
    Liche Statue
    Daemon Statue
    Undead Slayer Book
    Arachnid Slayer Book
    Arachnid Slayer+10 Eval Book
    Reptile Slayer
    Elemental Slayer Book
    Repond Slayer Book
    Boomstick
    Lolo's Lute (undead,demon slayer)

Power Scrolls:
    110 Magery
    115 Healing
    115 Necrox2
    115 Vet
    115 Swords
    115 Med
    115 Taming
    120 Provocation

and a bracelet that I know isn't crazy but I still thought it would be worthwhile for the right char.

Peacemaking +11
    Discord +12
    Provo +12
    Fire Resist 14%
    Energy Resist 12%

I plan on letting this go just till tomorrow or until the bidding becomes stagnant.

2. Red Shanks

Red Shanks Guest

i bid 10k for the bracelet

3. Guest

Guest Guest

25K on the +10 Magery PS

Not sure if it´s a fair price or not but if it´s one of those "low ball bids" U mention then just let me know... [​IMG]

4. Nah, that'll be fine. Since I closed down my mage account most of my magery related periphenilia is going unused anyway.