1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling a heartwood runic Dovetail saw

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RedDaTeef, Jul 4, 2008.

1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

make an offer please.
    thank you

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

you stole that?

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

5mill

icq 75997319

4. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

If someone is macroing in heartwood and you steal it from them is that still considered stealing...:)
    I will wait till tommorrow at this time turtle and if you have the high its yours.
    icq#441-152-599

5. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

And edward the "king". I really just enjoy stealing items from you because of your funny reactions..that is all.

6. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Could anyone tell me from which NPC in Heartwood those Dovetail saws rewards drop? and how often do you get for completing quests... thank you

7. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

holy thread necro batman, and here you had me thinking for a moment a few old players had come back.

For your question though, the quests that give you the tools are the ones related to that profession, doesnt really matter who gives it but you'll get carp tools for carp quests (like the footstools one) and the fletching tools from the fletching quests. the high end ones are really rare (approx 1/10000 chance per quest) the low end ones are about 1/500 chance per quest.

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

They upped the dropping chances 1-2 years ago so the high-end tools drops more commonly now than how they used to.

9. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

haha.. I thought turtle had come back.. I was like... whaaaa?