1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Selling: A loaf of bread with a suspicious whiff of a smell [Baja]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Alouenikah, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Alouenikah

Alouenikah Caretaker of Sudiva
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 15, 2011
    EDIT: I am no longer selling this, I managed to sell something else. Hooray!

This was dropped on Baja in mid-2011. Both objects are labelled "a loaf of bread with a suspicious whiff of a smell." They are both hued like normal bread. The French breadsticks came off a boss, and only 5 were dropped; I accidentally obtained all five because they stacked in the corpse, gave four away, and have one remaining. The bun-shaped loaf came off smaller mobs and I'm not sure how many were dropped. I'm guessing a few, probably about 10 or 15, because I never heard of anybody else getting one.

If any of you are on Baja and remember this, this was a cute drop planned as a nod to the player-run "Crazies" event arc going on at the time, which involved people being driven insane by poisoned bread.