1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] selling a speed cu offer

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by pitchblack1235, Feb 19, 2012.

1. post offer starting at 500 mill:danceb::banana:

2. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have been hearing about that, but I really do not have any idea what is the specialty in it. Does it run unusually fast? Attack unusually fast? or something else? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

3. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

The way i understand it, and i may be wrong, just correct me if am wrong. When the Cu is at half life, the cu will still run fast, ie, catching up to the target or in other words, skipping tiles. Im not sure if im 100% correct, the person to ask would be Promathia. If im not mistaken, he owns a speed white cu. :)

4. CrimsonFormosa

CrimsonFormosa Visitor

Hello, can you post ur pet's stat? or give us some pics?

Do u sell blaze cu too?

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

speed cus are tested by bringing the cu to RED LINE and at red line, it will continue to be able to kill an on foot player. should need 2-3 screens for a fast player on foot to escape a speed cu (ie: player should almost always die if on foot being attacked by a speed cu).