1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] selling baskets...

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by kittykat, Sep 17, 2009.

1. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

anyone had any luck selling baskets? I'm wondering what price to charge and which would be the most popular. I put some colored picnic baskets on my vendor at 10k each but haven't sold but 2 of them - so I'm wondering if I'm too high or if baskets aren't that appealing?

thoughts?

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've seen a couple of vendors well stocked with colored baskets at around 250k that don't seem to sell. I've been able to sell the "scoured" baskets at around 25k.

3. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

I saw someone on Atlantic trying to sell a small fire bushel for 5mil.....I died laughing...I mean sure they are a pain to make and take a lot of plants but seriously 5 mil.....no one will buy that!
    I'm thinking that honestly the work put into making them is worth at leaaaaaast 50k- 100k max but will peps buy them at that price...I doubt it :(

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Found a vendor on Origin selling for 98k I think it was. I don't know if they are selling, but I doubt it. I'm going to make some soon for Halloween decorating, maybe I'll toss a few on a vendor.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I can't sell them, and I refuse to sell cheaper than 25k as they are a pain to make