1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling: BATTLE AXE (Practice Weapon) 10 MIL

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by shalanria, Dec 7, 2009.

1. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Selling: BATTLE AXE (Practice Weapon) 10 MIL--Sold

Just cleaned out my old characters on this shard and found one. PM me if interested. Will also take gold on Atlantic, Napa or Pacific.

Thx, Shal

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Practice weapons are worth 10 mil? They kind of suck.. something on them takes up a property slot so you can't even imbue nice ones.

3. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Only the battle axe is worth that. There just were not many of them and most are gone forever. People that have the set of the practice weapons, this is the one that is always missing. I have a full set that are enhanced. I broke so many doing that but I had so many of them so that got rid of alot. Out of all the noob char that I had over the shards, I only had like a couple of the battle axes from the beginning of UO. Luckily when I enhanced them years ago, I never broke the axe.