1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling BoD Covers

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, May 11, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Summertime Insomnia has stricken me. I am selling colored BoD books.

Post or PM with offers.

All ore and leather colors.

I don't have the BoD books, just the covers. Will be willing to make an arrangement with a vendor who can supply BoD books.
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Right now I am testing the market, no reasonable offers refused!
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

First cover sold at 50k!
  4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    lalalala I make bod books too. Course I might require ya, to write a

'300 word essay' to this old foggie to make em for ya. :D
  5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I can do that..

When my niece was not even two she started speaking but she wouldn't speak in front of me! But when I babaysat her it took her 30 mins after her parents left to start talking to me. She knew my name and got all excited that I was coming over according to her parents, my sister and brother in law, but when I got there she wouldn't say a word. She even called me her "very best friend" the last time I hung out with her it was very touching. But the time I saw her after that she was as shy as ever and wouldn't even say "Hi" to me. I always thought shyness was a learned trait in my bloodline but I suppose it may be genetic. I never considered myself shy as a child just quiet but I guess seeing it from someone else's eyes makes all the difference. One day she will say "yay uncle **** is here!" when I am there to hear it and not just hearing it second hand from my sister. To this day she won't start talking to me when I babysit unless she wants a cookie or until thirty minutes have passed since her parents went out for the night. Then she wants to play with me. It is weird how she gets so excited about me babysitting until I actually show up and then she gets so shy. That is how we are I guess it is genetic!

No word count but I think it's about 300.. and sadly the truth.

[edit] maybe not even 200.. how do you do it?[/edit]