1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling BULK Iron Ingots, Normal Boards, Normal Leather, Bolts, Arrows, Feathers, etc

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by of The Ring, Jun 6, 2008.

1. of The Ring

of The Ring Guest

In state of having searching for vendors and keep clicking on he items to buy large amount of them, i am now selling some of the common resources in bulk. They are ALL IN BULK OF 60K.

Iron ingots 1.68mil gp

Normal Leather 1.68mil gp

Bones 6.6mil gp

Normal Boards 630k gp

Feathers 600k gp

Bolts 1.68mil gp

Arrows 1.26mil gp

Enhanced Bandages 2.55mil gp

I also have some other resources for sales like gems, color ingots, color boards, POF, Trans Powder and Bag, and etc.

Please send me your offer for the items not listed via icq at 376222584 or PM ME. TY.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!