1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Bulk Pots/Reags/Apples.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by MasterP, May 14, 2009.

1. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Leave me a mssg or icq me if you are wanting to buy mass amounts of any. 93643261

2. Velandra

Velandra Guest

what does one do with bulk apples?

3. MasterP

MasterP Guest

i dont know eat them or feed them to your pet..but there is a timer on them for some strange reason, and there blue. God i love stupid people.

4. mutau

mutau Guest

enchanted apples have timers between bites, is that what you were mentioning?

5. Velandra

Velandra Guest

I was asking a question, thanks for calling me stupid..

6. The green apples that stack will remove curses when you eat them, thats why they have a timer, so one cant eat 100 apples in one 5 minute fight.
    dont need to be using one handed wep or balanced bows, you can eat apples when you are double fisted.

7. ill buy 2500 apples, 2500 grapes of wrath, and if you have some cheap orange petals ill buy those as well. ty

8. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Well sorry for calling you stupid but when someone is selling pots and reags and say apples its just commin sence. *hugs* Forgive me?