1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Carapace Crusher, Catskills.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by UltimaSword, Sep 24, 2008.

1. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

I am thinking about selling my Carapace Crusher for a profit. If you are interested send me an offer here or in PM. I am on catskills and have no money to transfer.

Edit: 10/3 i am finishing this as an auction. High bid is 110 mil sunday is the last day and i am gonna sell it to highest bidder thanks. As a note I am on catskills and cannot transfer

2. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

bump... no one interested?

3. COCOPUFF641

COCOPUFF641 Guest

have a pic i have no clue what it is??

4. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

That might have been a good idea LOL

[​IMG]

The Carapace Crusher is a black War Hammer that was looted during an EM Event on the Atlantic shard. Its purpose is to help fight back the recent spider infestation of Trinisic.

Quantity: 10 - 24 (player estimate)

5. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

Shameless bump...

6. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Last two that I know of sold for 180M and 125M. But this was about 8 months ago.

7. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

I am looking for around 150 mil I have had an offer of 110 mil but I want higher.

8. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

10/3 i am finishing this as an auction. High bid is 110 mil sunday is the last day and i am gonna sell it to highest bidder thanks. as a note i am on catskills and cannot transfer.

9. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

Last night for bidding. highest bid is still 110 mil. I AM ON CATSKILLS I cannot move shards. Last night and my last bump.