1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling castle ! Absolutely no spawn...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wyrm, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Selling castle located north of Trinsic, at swamps in the southern part of the swamps, no spawn !

Price is 30 millions. Comes with a lot of good crap inside,.,.

Reason Im selling = Goodbye UO. Darkfall Online for the win ! :}
    And gold is easier to sell later for RL cash ! :_}

ICQ = 492366430

2. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wyrm nooo!!!

3. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Milord ! Muwhaha.,., Cant PK in UO anymore,.., Darkfall is like the old UO so, Im there and loving it ! :}

4. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wyrm......theres plenty of blues to kill in Siege, hehe

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Wrym, I have to say, it was a pleasure playing with ya and being guilded with ya, you are definatly one of the good ones, and im glad to here your enjoying yerself...

Fudd

6. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wish that was true milord Monny ! 95% of the PK-able blues are stealthers,.., 98% of the pvpers are bushido stealth ninjas.,.,., 90 % of the bank sitters are stealthers, 100% of the crafters are stealthers and 99% of the shard is stealth tamer ! JMwuahahahah

Add to that blessed craps and faction ridiculous gears.,,. YUCK.,,. No thanks :_}{

icq me if you need anything sir. Im donating things to the old evil people that still give blues a hard time out there ! :_{}

7. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you very much man ! I also enjoyed playing with you for sure ! I havent met many others as polite and intelligent as you. You are indeed what I consider a good and decent competitive player !
    I always hope to meet some old friends in Darkfall. Maybe one day we meet there. Thanks for the company !

8. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wyrm you will be missed. Although we did not win many battles, your nightly raids of Iantown were fun. But remember some sheep do bite and refuse to train the scardy cat skills of hiding and stealthing. Someday our paths cross again. Glory to the Damed.

Spree

9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This crafter is not a stealther!! But I do hide alot! Anyway, I will always remember the singing, guitar-playing vampire! Maybe one day I will see you in Darkfall. Are you a vampire in that world too?:D

10. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Now, now Wyrm. Izzy can't hide or stealth. Thats why you killed her so many times. On a side note, your songs in vent will be missed and I enjoyed playing with you. Just like a typical man, you seranade me one minute and kill me the next. Hope to see you again in UO. :hug:

11. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Muwhahah Thanks for the fun, Spree, Patty, Izzy, and all other insolent blues out there ! :}[

I hope to see you all in Darkfall in the future too ! :{}

UO isnt bad. Its just no longer fun for me. I cannot do in UO what I really enjoy : to pk !
    Its now too faction pvp oriented,.., and the innocent insolent blues have too many safety and advantages ( stealth, blessed suits, cursed armor, over powered dragons, blah blah blah). Add to that the lack of people. Well, maybe there is a lot of people but we cant see them because theres no passive detect ! :_[

Its time to bring horror to the land of DF ! Muwhaha

Thanks again for the fun... And have a nice one, infidels !

Someone asked me if Im a vampire in DF,.., heheh.. Nah.,., This time im human... Im gonna be a known thug and, as soon as I get the skills maxxed, I will create a guild of scoundrels and do everything to make the blues lives as miserable as they can be !

The guild will only have true pks, thieves, griefers and the worst class of scoundrels you can imagine ! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahah

12. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Sorry to see you go. You killing me the whole time I was training skills gave me the motivation to stick around.

Good luck to you in DF, don't rest easy thou. Perhaps I will find my way there and put an end to your evil ways!

13. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hmmm I a not so quick to jump to Darkfall.... I am still looking at it as out of the gates and when they are a big enough ...I will try them but I am not convinced they have staying power and .... and a 25+ price tag is not great......

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well hellsbells man, can you not at least log in one more time to shout at me, as ya slay me... DIE INSOLENT BLUE !!! :(

And whotf am I gonna flash insolent blubie neon RAINBOWS and MOONBEAMS at now ?

Good luck to ye sir. . . will miss quivering at the sight of your character. :)

*and my crafters can not stealth* but my QZ chr. oft stood right by as ya slayed someone you COULD see. Muhahahaha

15. Blind Otto

Blind Otto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tis strange to feel sad when removing the top name from Wintermoor's old Scrolls of Justice, but, vile one, ye were the first reason an old miner's short weekend's visit to Siege turned into many years stay.
    For that, ye have my thanks.

Be prosperous, insolent red, wherever thy dark road takes thee!

*tips helmet to one of Siege's legends*

16. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, many thanks . I too have the same story , because of you
    I stayed to play on Siege Perilous.
    I'll never forget the first time you killed me in Brit at west bank.
    You were with Krystal and attacked me, I guard wacked ya . :D
    But you were on your feet in what seemed like 2 seconds flat
    and killed me.
    I am glad I was baptized in blood . I will raise a black flag in Ye honor .
    You were a great Nemesis and will be greatly missed.

P.S.
    None of my Chars have stealth nor Hide. All 3 accounts.
    Seems like alot of blood wasted. Thirsty yet ???

17. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I'll prolly buy the castle icq me tomorrow

18. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Your figures, sir, are inaccurate. Neither of my crafters has hiding or stealth either. I wish you luck in your chosen game. Though your absence makes my crafters just that little bit safer I'd rather have the risk of your presence.

19. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

99.7% of all statistics in posts are made up. (I just made that up.)

Glad you are having fun in Darkfall, WyRm. :)

-Skylark

20. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Best wishes to you Wyrm. Thanks for killing me when I was new on Siege. It added a lot of fun to the game, however strange that may sound. I think you will be missed. :sad4:

I am of the non-stealthing group of players here. Just too much time to train 2 more skills.

21. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks once again gentlemen and ladies ! I can say the same to you : you were my motivation to keep playing ! hehehehe And I actually enjoyed when you insolents won the battles against me, except when I died to pets, of course ! Muwhahaha I felt like : "damn, they resisted !! They deserved to live !! These imps are getting good.,,.!" Bjahhahaah

Calibretto.. You insolent ! I wasnt able to persuade thee to the evil side :_[ But you became a tough enemy indeed !!! A fine job.,., If you come to DF you will have to KNEEL before us, if you want to stay alive.,,.,. At least in the beginning!! MUEWHAHAHAH

Thanks insolent despicable imp blues Queenzen, Sky, Troop, Blind Otto, Elfstone, Mogluk, Petra.,,.. And although Im leaving, I have taught the evilness to several people. They will keep giving you a hard time.,.,
    There are some evil people that still play and are true pks, that you should be scared of !! Be careful when you meet Krystal, Elvis or Roxxor... They might stick to the old ways,,..,., Its not pleasant, I guarantee ! MWUAGHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

22. Hef

Hef Guest

You will be back soon you noob! :)