1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Castle in Felucca Between Britain and Vesper for 125 Mil - REDUCED TO 110 Mil

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by John Merchant, Jan 25, 2012.

1. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was able to drop my 18x18 and combine it with an IDOC from Monday finally got the nerve to drop both and place!!

I have one more possibly after this.

PM me if you wanna see and/or buy!

2. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Selling Castle in Felucca Between Britain and Vesper - 125 Million

125 million was the buyout, but since I've gotten no interest in it, I will reduce the buyout to 110 million and also entertain offers and/or trade for items.

3. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Selling Castle in Felucca Between Britain and Vesper for 125 Mil - REDUCED TO 110

could i see the castle

4. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Selling Castle in Felucca Between Britain and Vesper for 125 Mil - REDUCED TO 110

Yes, but I sold it just about an hour ago. I should have another one soon, and have one buyer that PM'd me a few minutes before you. So, he gets first dibs, but if he hesitates or buys another castle before my next castle is ready, I will give you next chance!

I do know like 6 people that got castles and another 10 that got keeps on Monday, and all will be looking to sell. So, I will let them know to post here.