1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Selling Charger of the Fallen & Looking for New Char Items

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior Trade' started by Obsidian, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    I started my first character on Lake Superior. I had a super nice person give me a Charger of the Fallen. I really appreciated this act of generosity. But since I have no gold, I thought I might be able to sell this item and buy a less costly ethereal mount. I could use the roughly 2M gold difference to start equipping my character. If you'd be willing to purchase a Charger of the Fallen for 6M gold, please let me know.

Also, i am looking for a few items:

-29 mage weapon spell channeling wand (or weapon)
    110 Magery scroll
    110 Eval Int scroll
    110 Mysticism scroll
    110 Focus scroll
    110 Necro scroll
    110 Spirit speak scroll
    +10 or +15 Stat Scroll

These would all be used to help start my character. If you had one of these items you'd be willing to donate to a new adventurer on LS, I would greatly appreciate it. You can reach me via PM, by replying to this thread, or via ICQ (471-688-958).

Thank you!

2. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2008
    hi there i offer 5m for the charger :) if interested my icq is 124324525 thx :)