1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Commodity Deed Vet Reward - Best offer

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Siabra, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Siabra

Siabra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Selling Commodity Deed Box - Vet Reward - as an unpicked Vet Reward I can select it on any shard - am selling to the highest offer.

Am on Catskills shard please private message me with your offer - item will be delivered at luna bank - no checks accepted in a bag and each check must be clearly seen in the trade window

I know this is not a "rare" but really didn't know where else to post this - thank you

2. Siabra

Siabra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Selling Commodity Deed Box - Vet Reward - as an unpicked Vet Reward I can select it on any shard - am selling to the highest offer.

Am on Catskills shard please private message me with your offer - item will be delivered at luna bank - no checks accepted in a bag and each check must be clearly seen in the trade window - I have 1 to sell

I know this is not a "rare" but really didn't know where else to post this - thank you

3. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

I would offer a mil for this and also on cats.

4. 3 millions europa shard

5. Siabra

Siabra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Commodity deed box Vet Reward - Sold
    Have 1 left on Catskills shard only now to sell

I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. If you need 1 on Catskills please make an offer

thank you all

6. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

2 mil on cats