1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Dark Green SL WarHorse

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Alex Bajo, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Alex Bajo

Alex Bajo Guest

I was told there's been a lot of interest in the Dark Green SL WarHorses recently, so i've decided to sell mine.

I hear they go for around 300mil. I'm open to offers, either in gold, or maybe in a trade for other rares.

If interrested, please icq me at#643857236. Horse is on Atlantic currently...for the right offer I can bring the horse to your home shard.

Thanks,

2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Be cautious as to buying these green sl war horses. Many have been seen around lately (maybe a bug for making these?). I purchased one and the buyer told me he only had two (come to find out at least three were sold from him). New poster-welcome to the rares forum :lie:

3. dennislcf

dennislcf Sage
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

which dark green u selling?

4. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

My guess is that there is "something" going on to create these horses....because it's rather odd that i've seen nearly a half dozen for sale in the past couple of weeks....

5. dennislcf

dennislcf Sage
    Stratics Veteran

who sell u?
    coz i have purchased one a week ago.

6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Shouldn't take anyone long to know this is a bug.