1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Display Case Rubble Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ImaNoob, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ImaNoob

ImaNoob Guest

Selling Small Display Case and 2 Piece Picnic Table Rubble Atlantic Shard

taking offers... ICQ 280 094 375

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Im gonna keep a close eye on this, i picked up 3 of those display cases on europa, still unsure of their worth.
    I hear theres only 10 east 10 south per shard, not sure how reliable the source is though.

3. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Im gonna keep a close eye on this, i picked up 3 of those display cases on europa, still unsure of their worth.
    I hear theres only 10 east 10 south per shard, not sure how reliable the source is though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If thats the case then I own at least all of 3-4 shards already hehe, na its a lot more than that. There were multiple single display case that could have been blown up and each spawned multiple times and on both facets.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    People are misunderstanding the numbers on UOGuide. There were 10 each facing that had the potential to spawn. The amount that actually spawned can vary from none to over a dozen.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Gotcha, cheers for the clarification gents