1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Dread Warhorse **Update**

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Nexus, May 9, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

[​IMG]

Almost completely finished I'll be training it until it sells so it's skills in magery and Eval may be higher. All Other skills are complete I'll take bids for the next 7 days ending at 9pm EST on May 16th.

Don't miss out they are getting harder to find!

**UPDATE**

Mark Eval off the list of skills that still need work, as I said I was plan to keep training it some each day until it sells as of now it's magery is 76.3 and will be worked on some each day.

I have received one offer on it via PM please any future bids please post them in this thread.

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Tomorrow is the last day on this auction. I've had one bid PMed to me, as I said I've continued to work on this Dread Warhorse and his Magery is now at 86.6 and all other skills are GM.

Remember if you are interested I'm cutting off the bids at 9pm EST tomorrow May 16th 2010.

[​IMG]

Other stats and Resists can be found in the original post

3. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

what is the current bid on this dread warhorse?

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

Was offered 2 Tangles, considering market for them that's about 80 mil....

****EDIT****
    I've got it's magery up into the low 90's now, I'll be working on it some more tomorrow prior to the bidding ending.

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Very nice dread I just got mine got a great deal on it..

[​IMG]

6. Sir Crogus

Sir Crogus Adventurer

fyi I've seen a half dozen tangles sell on our lovely home shard in the last week for under 20...

7. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Gotta check the dates, last post before yours was May 16, 2010.

8. Sir Crogus

Sir Crogus Adventurer

lol ya I noticed that... after I hit post :} was wondering if someone would catch it or not :p