1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Elite Things Cheap

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by WhityJinn, Sep 17, 2010.

1. WhityJinn

WhityJinn Guest

Good day there.I`ve got a few nice items, and I would like to sell them all as soon as possible.So, I will sell them at much lower prices than the standard.
    So, first of all, I would like a price check on the Items.

10 Parasite Plants

Hanzo`s Bow

The Destroyer

Peasants Bokuto

Gargish Ring +11 archery +12 anatomy LMC 5%

Fey Leggings

Ring +15 Necromancy LMC 7% DI 13%

Ultima Banner and a 12th Anniversary Gift Bag

Blessed Sandals "Trader Roxxors Age of Shadows

Legs of Honor

Gauntlets of Valor

Gorget of Honesty x2

Sollerets of Sacrifice

Bone armour parts dyed different shades of blue

Medusa Statuette

Several old items with spell charges on them

PM me or ICQ 421249505
    The bows Windsong and Wildfire
  2. WhityJinn

WhityJinn Guest

Hey, I need a price check on these items!
  3. Below is prices

Parasitic Plant-10k

Hanzo`s Bow-500-750k

The Destroyer-50-100k

Peasants Bokuto-50-100k

Gargish Ring +11 archery +12 anatomy LMC 5%-5k? anyone can imbue these stats

Ring +15 Necromancy LMC 7% DI 13%-5k? anyone imbue these stats

Fey Leggings-450-700k

Ultima Banner-10-50k

12th Anniversary Gift Bag-Depends on color, If its Neon color bag alone can fetch 10-20mill, if it just a plain bag, price is 500-2500gp worthless really unless neon

Blessed Sandals "Trader Roxxors Age of Shadows"-50k-250k

Legs of Honor - 5-10k

Gauntlets of Valor - 5-10k Maybe 10-20k for full set of virtue armor

Gorget of Honesty x2 - 5-10k

Sollerets of Sacrifice
    - 5-10k

Bone armour parts dyed different shades of blue- 1-2k unless stats are off the charts,

Medusa Statuette- 50-150k

Several old items with spell charges on them-1-50k

If you have anymore questions yell.
  4. Wildfire Bow-10-20k
  5. WhityJinn

WhityJinn Guest

the 12 anniversary bag is suntin like red neon, yes, and the bone armours are just unusually colored, not like the colours of different types of leather they can be made of.

6. So maybe the bag is worth, I couldn't tell you without a picture, But the bone armor is prob just dyed with tokuno dyes, which in this case prices remains the same.
  7. WhityJinn

WhityJinn Guest

who would die PLAIN bone armour (not some cool pvp stuff with resists and mods and what not) with tokuno dies?I think they are died somehow else, and the previous owner said sumtin about "i thought those armours are worth something, but then all the new dies came out".

I`m gonna take a few pictures of the armor and the bag.
  8. Players dye bone armor all the time, you might be referring "Daemon Bone Armor or Monstrous Interred Grizzle Armor Set" if thats the case, than its worth a little more.

but if its just "Plain" bone armor with tokuno dye'ed (Unless Purple'ish color, Sigil) its worthless.