1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Fel "In the Heart" castle

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Smurcoch, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

This has been an amzing location for me.

There are no neighbors, and generally no spawn.

My account has recently been hacked, and I lost everything, so no need to continue to play.

If you are interested in this castle, please let me know.

30m is price tag for it. (I need the gold in case I ever come back to UO again.

2. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

Smur, I'm so sorry to hear you got hacked. How sad.

3. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

Thanks El.

At least the hackers could have put my soulstones in my bank instead of the trash.

4. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

:( really despicable. If you run off with a person's wealth why just be mean and small to boot? I guess it is the nature of a person who would do that to begin with, but I find it sad . If you need anything smur and/or would like to continue in some form or restart I would be happy to assist :).

5. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

What were the names on the soulstones? I picked a few up in the cavern the other day. Your welcome to try them and see if any are yours?

6. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

Almighty, Tyrone Rugen, Daylynn, Jocelyn, Jack Sparrow, or Natasha, Alaric, Ashwynn, Rosalynn Rycca

7. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

None of those are on the big ones. Got a couple unnamed fragments though. Again, your welcome to check em if you want. I'll look and see if we have any others in the "just in case someone misses em bag". :)