1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Fire & Fire Pit Rubble (Atlantic)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tomas_Bryce, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Fire pit: Buyout 50M
    *Sold for buyout*

Fire: Buyout 110M gold or accepting offers - pick up on atlantic
    *Sold for buyout*

Possibly trading for a wearable event rare. PM/ICQ me any trade offers.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> thank you [​IMG] and great shop! I'll be back! </font>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

what did the pit sell for?

ive been buying pits for around 15-20m a pop and fires for around 30-50m, its nice to see ive been making some good investments hehe

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I sold 2 pits for 38m each in Atl in the last few days. Not sure about the fire though but I would say it is higher than 50m [​IMG]. Yes you made very good investment there.

Tomas, please check your PM. I am interested in the fire and please let me know how much is your asking price.

[UPDATE] ahh.. never mind.. I just saw the fire buyout price. I thought the buy out price is for both..

5. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

what did the pit sell for?

ive been buying pits for around 15-20m a pop and fires for around 30-50m, its nice to see ive been making some good investments hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Fire was valued at 30-50M for few days when multiplicity effect of rubble was first found out. The last couple of trades I have seen on Atlantic have been for approximately 100m. If you are still finding someone selling fire for your range though that is great but most people value it at around 100.

Current offer Fire: 84M