1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Selling Fish...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by QII, Dec 11, 2011.

1. QII

QII Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Guys,

I am new to fishing and was wondering if any of the fish actually sells well?? Or do we just cut them all up??

Thanks

2. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What fish are you referring to ?

The rare fish and crustaceans are used for Magical Fish Pies which boost several modifiers and thus have indeed a value but also other fish and crustaceans which can be fished up, are usefull for quests and they also have a market.

If you are referring to regular fish neither usefull for magical pies nor for quests then those are usually cut up.

By the way, regular crabs and lobsters (not named) which cannot be used for Fishmonger Quests they still have a use as turn ins for Library Collectibles or Clean Up points.

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

There does seem to be a market for them. I've seen a few vendors on my shard that sell the quest fish and crustaceans. There's also a stall at Magincia that even buys them.

4. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Even the common ones seem to sell on GL... usually around 40k for 10 of them....