1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Frostwood and other Resourses

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RedDaTeef, Mar 13, 2009.

1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Taking offers on 12600 frostwood boards

also

56 parasitic plant
    607 luminescent fungi
    1836 bark fragments
    327 switches

make an offer on all or any

PM or Post

2. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I will sell at fair prices or even a lil under normal prices if buying in bulk.

3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Final bump and then im gunna trash this stuff.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Got any ingots?
    =\

5. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Id like to buy the parasitic plants and the fungis....what do you want for them, not sure what they sell for

Fudd

7. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Ill go 1000 per on the plant and 500 per on the fungi. Hows that sound?

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

*hijack*
    I've got about 400 plants and 400 fungi to sell.

9. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Bark fragments are something to do with making bloodwood armor and switches I think recharge talismen.

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Please do NOT trash frostwood. IF I had a clue what frostwood boards even sell for or buy for... lol and if I could afford it all I would buy em, or some of em. At any rate...do NOT trash frostwoodboards. I hit trees ever fricken day, highest wood I get when lucky is bloodwood and heartwood. MEH !

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Soulweaver ...my lil NW Brit vendors do not have cooties honest. lol Atm since the vendor IS new thus broke, there are 2k of ingots on the darn vendor 1k lots..10k per ie 10gp a darn regular ingot man....BUY EM and then I can afford to put MORE ingots on that darn vendor !!! NW BRIT 2nd house up from the nw corner of Lord British's moat. BUY MY INGOTS so I can have the vendor funded to sell MORE plain ingots !! HE don't have cooties honest. :)

Low traffic area yet right up from downtown Brit nw...worst that can happen to ye out there normally, is to get ganked by a herd of cattle or gypsies, and once a month I get free spined hides off a wandering lizardman..but only about once a month out there. And if by some peculiar odd chance anyone would die in me Miranda's yard... the anhk of sacrafice is in my*other* house in front, owned by my Hughes, tis also public/ in front of my Miranda house. LOL

12. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I dont want to go that high on the plant...it takes five to make one potion so, it would cost 5000 gold with no profit for just one potion...and it would quite litarly cost 100k for a keg.....at that cost, it makes em completly unaffordable

Fudd

13. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

So why don't you guys (including Queen Z) give me a price cause I have no fricken idea what this stuff sells for. Name your price, at this point Ill prob accept it.

14. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I'll pay you 10 per for the frostwood - not much but i could use it in the place of regular wood.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Id go 20 per and thats higher then any single resource you can buy atm...so

10k for all of it

16. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Well if thats the case Ill just have to donate it to NEW.
    It would be a more valuable investment on my part in the long run.
    *wink*

17. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Did you get rid of or sell all or any of that frostwood yet ? Sorry I been gone for past 2 days. In the Siege shop thread stickie up there I think Petra has listed some prices for wood types. . but frostwood was left blank. It would be or should be, worth more than heartwood or bloodwood though per board.