1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Full Set of Necro Regs

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Selling full set of necro regs:
    eye of newt
    brimstone
    dragon's blood
    pumice
    wyrm's heart
    obsidian

asking price: 60 mil

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Heh, you forgot Blackmoor.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

there is no blackmoor in the old set of regs

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmmm, i remember getting Blackmoor off of Lich Lords. That was considered a Necro Reg before Necro actually came out, why i have 300+ of it. Bones from Bone Magi and Vials of Blood from Blood Eles were considered Necro Regs too. The Bones turned into crafting Bones when AoS came out, and the Vial's of Blood turned into Daemon Blood when AoS came out.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm, i remember getting Blackmoor off of Lich Lords. That was considered a Necro Reg before Necro actually came out, why i have 300+ of it. Bones from Bone Magi and Vials of Blood from Blood Eles were considered Necro Regs too. The Bones turned into Daemon Bones when AoS came out, and the Vial's of Blood turned into Daemon Blood when AoS came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong again sunshine. Blackmoor is not part of the Necro reg set. It was a reg, but not one of the set pieces.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Wrong again sunshine.

This was taken from http://guide.uo.com/start3d_welcome.html
    "Reagents are what make magic possible. They come in a variety of forms and can be separated into three groups. Reagents used for traditional magery include blood moss, nightshade, garlic, ginseng, mandrake root, black pearl, sulphurous ash, and spider silk. Reagents used for the dark magic of necromancy consist of batwing, grave dust, daemon blood, nox crystal, and pig iron. There are also reagents called eye of newt, blackmoor, blood spawn, brimstone, dead wood, dragon’s blood, executioner’s cap, fertile dirt, obsidian, pumice, serpent’s scale, daemon blood, volcanic ash, and wyrm’s heart (these reagents are very old and mysterious, so their use is unknown and they are very rare). Use your skill in magic to cast the most devastating of spells!"

Also check this out http://www.uorares.com/Database/ItemCatalog/necro.php

How's it taste eating your' own words? Get used to it.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

The full set of the RARE necro regs back in the day were a set of 10 regs. The 6 I am offering plus 4 others which UO made common when they introduced the Necro chars into UO. I have all 10 of course, but 4 of those you can get anywhere. Only the 6 I have listed are now considered the RARE set.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The full set of the RARE necro regs back in the day were a set of 10 regs. The 6 I am offering plus 4 others which UO made common when they introduced the Necro chars into UO. I have all 10 of course, but 4 of those you can get anywhere. Only the 6 I have listed are now considered the RARE set.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Don't mind him. He is a story telling troll more often than not.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Price lowered