1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Fully Trained Cu Sidhe and Greater Dragon!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by MonkeyBusiness, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Hello everyone, I am changing up a character and am looking to sell two of his best pets. They are very nice (and rare) and are fully trained. I cannot even begin to estimate the number of hours it took to find and train these guys up. Here are their stats:

Cu Sidhe:

Resists: Phys-54; Fire-36; Cold-85; Pois-46; Ener-83
    Resis Spell-100

Greater Dragon:

Resists: Phys-85; Fire-74; Cold-43; Pois-55; Ener-56
    Resis Spell-97.0/104.3
    Eval Int-99.9/100

The Cu Sidhe is among the best you will ever find and anyone in taming knows it takes forever to train a Cu Sidhe to 90 healing (90 is maximum for Cu Sidhes). As such I am asking 7 million for this awesome specimen.

The Greater Dragon is almost immune to physical damage and doles out incredible damage with very high strength. This guy is amazing and is one of the best you will see around and I am therefore asking 10 million for this beast. If you don't have the countless hours to spend finding and training pets this is by far your best option.

Just PM me or send me an icq (402959784) if you are interested.