1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling gold at $1.25 per million

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Mudd, May 26, 2008.

1. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Edit: got hacked. forget it.

Have about 675 (will be edited as gold sells) to sell, leaving the game. Also have many MANY items for sale, will be posting a list sometime in the near future. Once those are sold, I will have more cash to sell.

ICQ me at 309-936-201

MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED

2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear you are leaving, enjoyed our few chats. Free bump for your sale too, and good luck!

3. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Thanks Pete :) I enjoyed our chats too. I had been thinking about leaving and decided I just need to do it.

4. I have to say what everyone is thinking......You'll be back!!! So don't delete your char's or give away your account.

5. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Hehehe I've been back before, this time it's for good.

640m left

6. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

hahahaha how convenient. Just thought I'd pop on and see what changes have been/are being made and what do I see but my old friend MuddyNuts on his way out. Damn broseph, that's a shame. What was the final straw? Everyone still around or the guild fall apart (I suspect the latter)? You ever find anyone to go hunting dh with as an unbeatable duo? Or a way to bring 14 arctic ogres in there with you? =)

Hoping all is well with the rest of the community. Except, of course, those of you to whom I have previous made clear that I dislike.

7. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Ha its Kimmy... I was just thinking yesterday how much better my life has been since you've been gone! Hahah there was no "final straw"... Just kind of got old... and I played -way- too much. How've you been?

(still 640m left)

8. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Oh and right when you left I had to leave town for a few weeks... when I got back the guild was 1/2 gone, I gave it to Sel... I'm pretty sure he disbanded it.

9. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Side note - anyone that would like to look through my items/buy them before others get to see what I have, feel free to ICQ me and I can let you look through... And the current offer on Mudd's suit/wep is $300, thats for sale too. I am selling -all- my items at low prices, regardless of what they were at my market.

10. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

I want your stuff. Give it all to me.

Dude tell me the IP for your cs clan. I play at school during my breaks every once in a while.

11. Mudd

Mudd Guest

I'll ICQ it to you.

Sold some stuff, up to 690m.

12. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

what was the suit and armor combo how do we get a good pic of that

13. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Right now Mudd's suit/wep is sold to a friend of mine... If he backs out though I will post pictures.

I do have assassin armor for sale though! :D

14. Mudd

Mudd Guest

TY Gus - down to 675m now

15. Mudd

Mudd Guest

End of this thread, got hacked, everything is gone.

16. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

wtf do u mean you got hacked and everything is gone?

17. Mudd

Mudd Guest

I mean just that. :(

18. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was so sorry to hear about this on U.Hall today.

Mudd had very positive plans as to what to spend his money on too.

Just sad.

I'm sure you will find some other way to get what you wanted, Mudd. Maybe even better than hoped for, if one believes in fate, the Holy Spirit or the will of Allah.

Best wishes!

19. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Thanks Pete - It does really suck, but there's nothing that can be done. EA's CS is complete garbage, as to be expected at this point, so I just gotta get over it.