1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Gold / Buying Rubble

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nails Warstein, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I sell for $1.75/m or less, and typically $1.50 on most shards if you live in the United States, and/or buy in bulk

Where are all the Display Case Middle pieces, I am paying well for them.
    I could also use tables, floors, and palisade walls.
    Black Pearl
    Pig Iron

2. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I know there is no black pearl rubble, which seriously diminished my desire to constitute a set of rubble regs.

What do you mean when you say "paying well"? I might want to get rid of a few tables, palissade walls and maybe some display cases bits and pieces. All my items are on europa.

3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The rubble list in the sticky topic does list a black pearl (though significantly more valuable than the others).

4. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I still have to see it to believe it's here somewhere - maybe it was listed and priced this way because the person who compiled the list hasn't seen one either.