1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Guild Stone Deed

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey everyone, ive got a guild stone deed for sale (not a deed for a guild, but the stone itself) can be used to place the guild stone for a guild called R^T.

The stone is on the europa shard.

Feel free to make offers and as soon as one im happy with appears, sold :)

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 26, 2005
    I made the mistake of buying one of those once. It wouldn't let me transfer the deed into the stone. I believe only a member of the guild, if not the leader of the guild is the only one who can use it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have successfully deeded and redeeded the 2 guild stone deeds I have. Bob, do you have a deed that says "Deed to a GuildStone" or something else? Only a "Deed to a GuildStone" with a Guild name at the bottom can be reclaimed.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats right, Please dont mix this up with the guildstone deed.

This is the one that is for a guild, with the guild name on etc.

And im not in that guild and have re deeded it and moved it twice.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 7 guildstones in my house on GL that I place and redeed at will, I have never been a member of any of these guilds let alone the GM. I have also transferred the deeds from one shard to another.