1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling guildstone for Zog Cabal

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by hosstang, Aug 15, 2007.

1. hosstang

hosstang Guest

I deactivated my account over a month ago and have had a friend hold onto it for me since someone was going to buy it. But now my friend wants it gone so here it stands, the guildstone for Zog Cabal [Zog] is up for sale for real life cash only, through paypal (sorry, I do not have an account to do gold sales). The deed is located on baja and can be transfered from shard to shard (except seige). The original guy was going to buy it for $40, but I am open to negotiations, once an agreement has been made, we can work out how to get the stone (I will probably just give you the other persons icq and let you find a good time to meet them),

thank you for your time,

hosstang

2. craememp

craememp Guest

Any other rares in with this account? <<crossing fingers>>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I deactivated my account over a month ago and have had a friend hold onto it for me

I will probably just give you the other persons icq and let you find a good time to meet them

[/ QUOTE ]

Their account has been closed, and theyre not reactivating it for this sale.