1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

selling house

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm selling my island house, or giving it away to a good owner (i'd prefer to get the cost of the plot/walls back if possible, but if someone who's willing to actually take care of it wants it but doesnt have the gold i'd give it away.)

Only thing I ask is that whoever wants it actually wants it, and will use it, a lot of hard work went into this design. It comes furnished but there was a mishap with the bar adn the bar itself will need to be replaced (see better homes and castles forum for how to use gozas to break and lower long tables for a bar), but due to the bar currently being broken the house is safe to customize if minor changes are wanted.

Asking 578k, cost of plot and walls if you can pay it. I need it off my account before the 18th.

[​IMG]

2. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is why UO will live forever until some other game can duplicate the tremendous creative outlet that UO provides with housing.

Only wish they would update graphics to look like Diablo 3/NWN and this game would be killer.

If I didn't already have a nice location I'd probably pick it up...

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Custom housing was, imho, the ONLY good thing to come from AOS, and even it was a bit of a double edged sword....siege is odd in that we have so many actual houses, 99% of customs on most other shards are huge boxes with a teleporter to inside on the steps, to provite max stoage for pixel crack :/

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, should note some details too, it's a 18x18 and is currently the only house on Ocarina island, about 2 screens from the enterence to marble (though you have to hop on a boat quick). The isle has trees and mining spots but no spawn, neither monsters nor animals spawn on this island ever (one of only a few places like this)

5. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Also if for some reason someone wants to do away with this awesome design for some reason (and that in itself would be a loss), a keep will fit in this spot. I had placed a keep here before my last "break".

6. Crest Lavender

Crest Lavender Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ohhh - this is on Ocarina?

one of my fav. Places since i lived there for years after UO:R came.

Is it still available? Its the 18th today. Edit: Oh wait - its the 17th :)

7. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It should be available still. I can't apply for the house myself since i do not like custom houses. ;)

8. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

available until tonight at least, i believe it's this server down my account will be disabled.

9. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'd take it

10. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

transfered..just in time too, dont really have time to be on today and acct is down in 17 hours.