1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] selling i was killed by professor jenkins robe

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by grecian goddess, Feb 21, 2010.

1. pm me with offers. robe is on napa .

2. Victoria67

Victoria67 Guest

I don't believe that these are rare at all. I have 7 on my main account alone, not counting the other two accounts that I have (7 on each of them) and saw at least 200+ characters get them. They were available to anyone on the shard for about 8 hours.

3. Yes, that was discussed in the other thread, and I thought it was decided it was rare as an event item. If the thread should be moved, i am sure they will move it.

4. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

there was a demon statue anyone could double click and recieve one... this is not Rare... it's just as rare as the EM sashes now....

5. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Everything in the game has a rareity level. One thing to consider is you cant get them anymore. Does that fit into the guide lines of this forum?

6. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would consider it a rare. Even if there is 200-500. One example of the top of my head is the orcish engineer toolkit. There were over 200 of them. They easily sell for 60m today. Crude corroded manacles is another example. Skull Mask, there are 3 examples. The robes may not fetch 50m but in a few months people will buy em for 20m. My 2 cents anyway.

7. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Another example - per this very forum -

Napa Season 2
    Servant of Tal'keesh (400+)

I believe most of these estimates were on the conservative side....

And a price check on this item - just today, in fact...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=181378

"45-55 mill"

Don't get me wrong, I dont think it is worth quite that much right now, but it certainly isn't an EM sash.

8. Deb

Deb Guest

There were also 2 statues there that you could get one of each color of the
    sash. We seen a lot of newbie chars running back and forth during our EM
    meet and greet hitting the statues. So, personally I would not consider paying more than a few k in gold for one but that is me.

9. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

In the Napa EM house in Brit there is a statue where you can get these. I counted 40 people in 5 minutes grabbing these robes yesterday - and most of those names I didn't even recognize (and I've been on Napa for years).

IMHO not a rarity... just more pixel crack that people are going to cross-shard for mega gold to those who dunno any better. :cursing:

The Tal'Keesh robes were hand given by Theowulf (or whomever was the EM) to individuals who played on the Tal'Keesh side of the event. Those I would consider event rares.

These Jenkins robes are not the same sort. People who didn't even attend the event are grabbing them. Players are using their alts to grab them. Until the EMs remove the distribution demon... those robes are going to be flooding the market.

I wouldn't even pay 1000 for them. maybe 500.... if even that much.